On The Farm (Unit 9)
From Kindergarten Plus!
In this unit, students will travel to the farm. The On the Farm unit is filled with a variety of exciting hands-on activites the include:
- sorting and graphing farm animals based on a variety of attributes
- skip-counting by fives
- graphing our favourite flavor of mile
- revisitng two-dimensional shapes
- reviewing telling time to the hour
- introducing three-dimensional shapes
- creating our own actions to some new familiar poems
- using weekly poems to identify basic sight words, rhyming words, words that belong to the “en” family and the ch-sound and sh-sound
- identifying and discussing the role of quotation marks in a story or poem
- looking at a variety of products that come from the farm
- learning the names of baby animals on the farm
and much more!
To purchase the complete Kindergarten Plus! kit ($475), click on Buy Book Set in the right-hand column.