Product Return Policy
- Portage & Main Press accepts returns of active products up to 12 months from the invoice date. All returns require prior written or phone authorization from Portage & Main Press.
- Returned books must be unused and in resale condition. We will not accept books bearing marks, stamps, writing, or labels. (To help us serve you better, please check your shipment when it arrives, before stamping or marking any items, and notify us immediately of any incorrect orders and damaged or defective books.)
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns must be accompanied by an itemized list with date and invoice number for each title.
- Returns will be credited to your account, or, if requested, we will provide a refund.
For returns from outside of Canada, please call Portage & Main Press toll free at 1-800-667-9673. To comply with Canada Customs and Revenue Agency rules and regulations, returns must be preauthorized before the physical shipment leaves your facility.
Please address all returns to:
Portage & Main Press
100-318 McDermot Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3A 0A2
Digital Product Return Policy
- Portage & Main Press conditionally accepts digital product returns within 24 hours of purchase.
- All returns require prior written or phone authorization from Portage & Main Press, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1(800)667.9673.
- Returned digital products must be removed from the buyer’s computer immediately.
- Once a digital product is returned, the digital product may not be repurchased for 6 months.
- We do not permit returns on any downloadable software purchased; this includes our Hands-On Interactive software.