World History: Societies of the Past eTexts: students explore societies of the past and see the influences and impact history has on their lives today. Etexts can be accessed from anywhere, anytime on multiple devices including iPads, Android tablets, and mobile devices.
This easy-to-understand and in-depth look at human societies spans human history from the earliest known hunters-gatherers to ancient societies to the beginnings of modern-day societies (1850 CE). A chronological approach explores social, environmental, political, economic, cultural, and technological issues that remain relevant in today’s world.
To help your students visualize historical situations and events, this eText includes:
- hundreds of vibrant illustrations and historical artwork
- detailed maps, diagrams, and charts
- informative timelines
- questions, summaries, and quick facts
- stories of everyday people
- links to carefully curated websites that extend the information from the e-text
- available in PDF format
World History: Societies of the Past Teacher’s Guide is available here.