For price and ordering information please contact the Manitoba Text Book Bureau toll free at 1-866-771-6822 or online at www.mtbb.mb.ca.
The People and Stories of Canada to 1867: Teacher’s Guide is a comprehensive resource filled with fun, captivating, and thought-provoking hands-on activities.
In each chapter, you will find:
- practical hands-on activating and acquiring/applying activities
- useful teacher reference notes and organizational techniques
- vocabulary-building exercises
- assessment ideas and activities
- review activities, fun puzzles, engaging word games, and easy-to-prepare games
- suggested resources for both teachers and students
- many useful blackline masters (such as activities, maps, and graphic organizers)