Product Return Policy
Portage & Main Press (PMP) and HighWater Press (HWP) accept returns of some active print products up to 12 months after the invoice date.
- All returns require prior written or phone authorization from PMP/HWP.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns must be accompanied by an itemized list with date and invoice number for each title.
- Returns will be credited to your account, or, if requested, we will provide a refund.
The following items cannot be returned or refunded:
- All PMP/HWP digital products including audiobooks and ebooks.
- Books bearing marks, stamps, writing, or labels. (To help us serve you better, please check your shipment when it arrives, before stamping or marking any items, and notify us immediately of any incorrect orders and damaged or defective books.)
For returns from outside of Canada, please call PMP/HWP toll-free at 1-800-667-9673. To comply with Canada Customs and Revenue Agency rules and regulations, returns must be preauthorized before the physical shipment leaves your facility.
Please address all returns to:
University of Toronto Press
5201 Dufferin Street
Toronto, Ontario M3H 5T8