The World Today: Teacher's Guide
Its People and Places
The World Today: Teacher's Guide is a comprehensive resource filled with fun, captivating, and thought-provoking hands-on activities.
In each chapter, you will find:
- section and chapter overviews
- hands-on and minds-on activities to engage your students in acquiring and applying information
- vocabulary-building exercises
- note-taking guides
- review activities, and assessment ideas and activities
- fun puzzles, engaging word games, and other easy-to-prepare games
- suggested resources for the teacher and student
- many useful reproducible masters (such as activities, maps, and graphic organizers)
The Teacher's Guide also includes four projects for students or groups of students, as well as answer keys to the blackline masters. Visit www. theworldtoday. ca for additional resources to use with the student textbook.